I LOVE TO READ

I LOVE TO READ
.SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS- Please be advised I am not taking any requests until 2015 due to ongoing illness. Please check back then to see if this has changed.only those I have agreed to before this will be reviewed Follow These Rules Exactly. Book Reviews here are my personal opinion only. I do not receive payment for reviews only digital copies or physical copies of the books to review. I also may review a copy I receive from the library or buy. I like paranormal, thriller, mystery, drama, human interest, intrigue etc. Let's face it most books. I do not read most science fiction but do make exceptions. I never read erotica, or extreme gore/ and language. I can only read one to two books weekly and review when writing myself. If you would like to have your book reviewed email me lilybrooksfield@gmail.com Preference given to Indie writers, (Ebooks preferred e-pub or kindle formats.)NO HATE MAIL Please do no contact me repeatedly, when finished I will email you. I grade from 1 to 5 stars, 5☆ being the best simply because I enjoyed the well-crafted story .I post to Amazon , if book is available there or Smashwords but only if provided link. Sometimes I will choose not to post a review if the book is unreadable or would score 1 or 2 ☆. Thank-you.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Review the Istanbul Puzzle

The Istanbul Puzzle 

Available at Amazon ca http://amzn.to/GR3tn6 
Amazon US   http://amzn.to/H5ywBi 
Amazon UK   http://amzn.to/H3FJle 


The Istanbul Puzzle by Laurence O'Bryan


       Sean Ryan has been adrift since his doctor wife Irene died tragically in Afghanistan killed by a roadside bomb. The institute he (with some others) started to examine digital imageries and catalogue them is now being managed by someone who questions everything they do. Sean feels his very presence at the institute is being squeezed out and that his position is in jeopardy; if there are no results from the imagery work Alek Zegwikiski is presently doing at Hagia Sophia in Istanbul. When he doesn’t hear from his wife’s good friend and his employee Alek in over 36 hours he begins to worry a little until he gets a call from the Peter Fitzgerald who works at the British consulate in Istanbul. Mr. Fitzgerald wants him to come to Istanbul to identify the remains of Alek who has been beheaded, and so begins the fascinating story of the Istanbul puzzle. Sean Ryan has lost too much with his wife death and he can’t understand how simple digital imagery of known art would get Alek killed so brutally. Sean Ryan finds himself in the middle a sea of intrigue as he tries to find out the truth about why Alek was murdered. Pursued by the very people who killed Alek; he escapes accompanied by Isabel Sharp. Isabel (the liaison from the consulate who had also met with Alek) goes with Sean seeking to find out the truth about why Alek was killed.
If you enjoy Dan Brown or other loosely based historical fiction you will love this enjoyable thriller. The rich layers of history will keep the reader spellbound and the exciting spine tingling tale will keep the reader barrelling on, reading page after page until the stunning conclusion of this book.
5 ★★★★★ out of  5  ★★★★★

2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing about these books and am totally intrigued! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete