I LOVE TO READ

I LOVE TO READ
.SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS- Please be advised I am not taking any requests until 2015 due to ongoing illness. Please check back then to see if this has changed.only those I have agreed to before this will be reviewed Follow These Rules Exactly. Book Reviews here are my personal opinion only. I do not receive payment for reviews only digital copies or physical copies of the books to review. I also may review a copy I receive from the library or buy. I like paranormal, thriller, mystery, drama, human interest, intrigue etc. Let's face it most books. I do not read most science fiction but do make exceptions. I never read erotica, or extreme gore/ and language. I can only read one to two books weekly and review when writing myself. If you would like to have your book reviewed email me lilybrooksfield@gmail.com Preference given to Indie writers, (Ebooks preferred e-pub or kindle formats.)NO HATE MAIL Please do no contact me repeatedly, when finished I will email you. I grade from 1 to 5 stars, 5☆ being the best simply because I enjoyed the well-crafted story .I post to Amazon , if book is available there or Smashwords but only if provided link. Sometimes I will choose not to post a review if the book is unreadable or would score 1 or 2 ☆. Thank-you.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Review -Paradox-The Angels Are Here- Book 1





Paradox The Angels Are Here (Book 1)
By Patti Roberts
Available at Amazon http://amzn.to/pAotlu 
Available at Smashwords http://bit.ly/nruWjR
Is an intricately woven tale with both myths and legendary creatures as evil angels. Grace seems like an ordinary human girl but if that is so why is a good angel watching over her that only Grace can see. Is the good angel is protecting her hiding her from the evil angels who would kill her and devour her. We come to know all about the child Grace. Without giving anything a way we can see Grace’s lives challenges as a child and how they will shape the woman she will become. We don’t know quite why they want Grace most of all but I’m sure we will find that out in the next book. This book made me cry and made me smile in its beautiful description of angels and their purpose. The story is rich and truly well researched as points of history are used in its plot.  I truly enjoyed it’s telling.
 I can hardly wait to read Patti Roberts next book Paradox- Progeny of Innocence- Book 2

★★★★★ 5 stars out of five ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment