I LOVE TO READ

I LOVE TO READ
.SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS- Please be advised I am not taking any requests until 2015 due to ongoing illness. Please check back then to see if this has changed.only those I have agreed to before this will be reviewed Follow These Rules Exactly. Book Reviews here are my personal opinion only. I do not receive payment for reviews only digital copies or physical copies of the books to review. I also may review a copy I receive from the library or buy. I like paranormal, thriller, mystery, drama, human interest, intrigue etc. Let's face it most books. I do not read most science fiction but do make exceptions. I never read erotica, or extreme gore/ and language. I can only read one to two books weekly and review when writing myself. If you would like to have your book reviewed email me lilybrooksfield@gmail.com Preference given to Indie writers, (Ebooks preferred e-pub or kindle formats.)NO HATE MAIL Please do no contact me repeatedly, when finished I will email you. I grade from 1 to 5 stars, 5☆ being the best simply because I enjoyed the well-crafted story .I post to Amazon , if book is available there or Smashwords but only if provided link. Sometimes I will choose not to post a review if the book is unreadable or would score 1 or 2 ☆. Thank-you.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Review- The Magyar Venus

The Magyar Venus
Available at Amazon  http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dca-booksenglishtree&fieldkeywords=The+Magyar+Venus++Category%3A+Archaeological+Mystery++By%3ALyn+Hamilton++&x=18&y=22


Category: Archaeological Mystery


By:Lyn Hamilton


Globe-trotting antique dealer Lara McClintoch is in city of Budapest on one of her antique buying trips but what she finds is something different than she expected a  suspicious suicide, a rekindled flame, and a twenty-five-thousand-year-old artifact . Lyn Hamilton blends a humour and mystery in this story.The  details in the book of the historic places will keep your interest.It is a little slow paced though so don't give up reading the action starts midway through the book and the story then picks up. The mystery itself is well written and intriguing enough to keep your interest.


***:  3 1/2 stars out of five

No comments:

Post a Comment