I LOVE TO READ

I LOVE TO READ
.SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS- Please be advised I am not taking any requests until 2015 due to ongoing illness. Please check back then to see if this has changed.only those I have agreed to before this will be reviewed Follow These Rules Exactly. Book Reviews here are my personal opinion only. I do not receive payment for reviews only digital copies or physical copies of the books to review. I also may review a copy I receive from the library or buy. I like paranormal, thriller, mystery, drama, human interest, intrigue etc. Let's face it most books. I do not read most science fiction but do make exceptions. I never read erotica, or extreme gore/ and language. I can only read one to two books weekly and review when writing myself. If you would like to have your book reviewed email me lilybrooksfield@gmail.com Preference given to Indie writers, (Ebooks preferred e-pub or kindle formats.)NO HATE MAIL Please do no contact me repeatedly, when finished I will email you. I grade from 1 to 5 stars, 5☆ being the best simply because I enjoyed the well-crafted story .I post to Amazon , if book is available there or Smashwords but only if provided link. Sometimes I will choose not to post a review if the book is unreadable or would score 1 or 2 ☆. Thank-you.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Review-Blood Will Tell - A Kate Shugak Mystery

Blood Will Tell - A Kate Shugak Mystery
Blood Will Tell


Category:Mystery
Available Amazon http://www.amazon.ca/Blood-Will-Tell-Dana-Stabenow/dp/0425157989/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1314404584&sr=1-1


Author:Dana Stabenow


If you haven't read the books before this I suggest you do simply because Dana Stabenow's books are  great reads.


In this sixth book in the series Kate Shugak is  reunited with her grandmother Ekaterina Moonin Shugak, the who is the matriarch of her tribe.Ekaterina whom Kate is named after wants Kate to live up to her name and take on a role of leader to attend the annual native Alaska convention.Kate never wanted to be a leader and this is truly a hard role for her to do. Kate takes it on the position with same dogged dertemination she always has to protect her people from those who would take advantage of her people.Of course there is always back door dealing at conventions that involve land and money and this one is no different with intrigue and murder.Dana Stabenow writes so brilliantly describing the Aleut customs and the everyday life of the Alaskan native peoples.Without giving away anything I can tell you that this book will bring you joy and tears as the story flows to it's conclusion it will keep you gripping your seat.


***** 5 stars out of five

No comments:

Post a Comment