I LOVE TO READ

I LOVE TO READ
.SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS- Please be advised I am not taking any requests until 2015 due to ongoing illness. Please check back then to see if this has changed.only those I have agreed to before this will be reviewed Follow These Rules Exactly. Book Reviews here are my personal opinion only. I do not receive payment for reviews only digital copies or physical copies of the books to review. I also may review a copy I receive from the library or buy. I like paranormal, thriller, mystery, drama, human interest, intrigue etc. Let's face it most books. I do not read most science fiction but do make exceptions. I never read erotica, or extreme gore/ and language. I can only read one to two books weekly and review when writing myself. If you would like to have your book reviewed email me lilybrooksfield@gmail.com Preference given to Indie writers, (Ebooks preferred e-pub or kindle formats.)NO HATE MAIL Please do no contact me repeatedly, when finished I will email you. I grade from 1 to 5 stars, 5☆ being the best simply because I enjoyed the well-crafted story .I post to Amazon , if book is available there or Smashwords but only if provided link. Sometimes I will choose not to post a review if the book is unreadable or would score 1 or 2 ☆. Thank-you.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Review- Ashes and Bones: An Emma Fielding Mystery

Ashes and Bones: An Emma Fielding Mystery
Category:Suspense, Mystery
Available at Amazon http://www.amazon.ca/Ashes-Bones-Emma-Fielding-Mystery/dp/0060554673/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1314407003&sr=1-1
Ashes And Bones: An Emma Fielding Mystery


By: Dana Cameron


Archaeologist Emma Fielding has a position at a respected university, a beautiful home in New England, and a devoted husband then she begins to receive anonymous deliveries of gifts and flowers to her family and friends.Then there are behind the scene secret, sadistic acts which are perpetrated to destroy her reputation, her character, and her career.


Someone is going after her in a malcious campaign to terrorize Emma and she is certain she knows who it is but no one believes her even her own husband, simply because everyone belives this person is dead. Is he really dead or is he playing agame of cat and mouse that he is winning?Could it be another unknown enemy? Can Emma find out enough clues to defeat this person before he commits the end game?


A gripping tale of spine tingling suspence that will keep you on the edge of your seat.As Emma battles an enemy she isn't quite positive who he or she is. I loved this book it really held my attention as I couldn't put it down as it skipped from one terror suspence moment to another.


***** 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment