I LOVE TO READ

I LOVE TO READ
.SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS- Please be advised I am not taking any requests until 2015 due to ongoing illness. Please check back then to see if this has changed.only those I have agreed to before this will be reviewed Follow These Rules Exactly. Book Reviews here are my personal opinion only. I do not receive payment for reviews only digital copies or physical copies of the books to review. I also may review a copy I receive from the library or buy. I like paranormal, thriller, mystery, drama, human interest, intrigue etc. Let's face it most books. I do not read most science fiction but do make exceptions. I never read erotica, or extreme gore/ and language. I can only read one to two books weekly and review when writing myself. If you would like to have your book reviewed email me lilybrooksfield@gmail.com Preference given to Indie writers, (Ebooks preferred e-pub or kindle formats.)NO HATE MAIL Please do no contact me repeatedly, when finished I will email you. I grade from 1 to 5 stars, 5☆ being the best simply because I enjoyed the well-crafted story .I post to Amazon , if book is available there or Smashwords but only if provided link. Sometimes I will choose not to post a review if the book is unreadable or would score 1 or 2 ☆. Thank-you.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Book Review -Dark Side of the Morgue

Dark Side of the Morgue (Spike Berenger Rock 'n' Roll Hits)


Dark Side of the Morgue
Available at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Morgue-Spike-Berenger-ebook/dp/B002K6DYSC/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1314408490&sr=1-1
By Raymond Benson


This is the follow –up to A Hard Day’s Death.
Category: Mystery
Spike Berenger is a Rock n’ roll detective; he himself is a musician and although he doesn’t do as much of it any more he likes to keep his hand in by specializing in protecting musicians and if a little playing comes in so much the better. Spike is lured in once more to solve a mystery a thirty year old mystery which may involve a dead woman but is she dead? There are many winks to musicians of the past .Spike is a normal person in difficult situations and he uses all the information to solve the mystery.
I found myself waiting to find out what Spike would do next. People who read Richard Crais may enjoy this writer’s deeply human characters with their flaws and all.


**** 4out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment